Morphe 35T Taupe Palette - Review, Swatches & Photos!

Monday 18 January 2016

Hi Guys,
It has been quite a while since my last post, I took a little break from blogging. I'm now back and in full force with my favorite eye shadow palette ever... in existence, quite a big claim but its true!

It's the Morphe 35 Taupe Palette, a massive craze over the majority of 2015.

I just had to get my hands on it, when people talk about a product so much I feel I need to try it out my self.. you know, put my mind at ease. I'm so glad I did with this palette as it has now become a firm favorite in my palette collection and I have a lot of palettes!


This palette has the perfect blend of matte, satin and shimmer shadows. You can create such a variety of looks with it whether it be a dark brown smokey eye or a neutral shimmer day time look. Everything is there!
I mean if all my palettes disappeared and I was just left with this one I would be quite happy.

For the price tag the quality of the shadows are out of this world! you get 35 eye shadows for the price of around £20 (dependent on where you get it) You can look on Beauty Bay, Cult Beauty.. or go on the Morphe website and pay a ridiculous amount for postage from the US, I mean it's totally up to you, I will not judge, believe me I nearly did it myself. Its. Fine!

I have swatches of each row and it will be in order the way the shadows are in the palette.
I'm quite saddened these shadows don't have names (thats when you know your beauty obsessed) I think I might have to name them myself....








I most definitely recommend you all get this palette, you will not be disappointed for sure!
Let me know if you yourself have this palette or if you have been lusting over it.. I'd so love to know your favorite palette too!



Thanks for reading, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment