Topshop Nude Eyes

Saturday 5 September 2015







Hi all, 

Today I thought I would talk about the eye product I've been reaching for massively these past few weeks and well frankly since they'd been released. I love these. It's the Nude Eyes by Topshop.

These are basically dupes for Mac Paint Pots.. lets be honest. Cream eye shadow bases that can be used alone or underneath eye shadows. I have been reaching for these two in particular, beautiful nude colours for a daytime natural look or a base for a dramatic smokey eye.

The two colours I have are called Bare and Undressed. I just love these because they are so easy to apply yet give such a pretty look. You can easily pat them onto your eyelid with your finger, apply a little liner and mascara and you are good to go, super quick morning makeup. You have a little time to work with this but then it sets and does not budge throughout the day so if you have long days ahead I think these would be a perfect product for you.

You can get these in any Larger Topshop Store, online or on FeelUnique.com
£8 each.





BARE



UNDRESSED


Swatches below
 Top; Bare
 Bottom; Undressed



No comments:

Post a Comment