New Product; Topshop Ombre Lips

Monday 13 April 2015


Hey guys! I thought I'd do a quick post today on a fantastic and unique new product by Topshop Beauty. If you aren't aware, I work at Topshop as a Make-Up Artist so I get to experiment alot with all the different products they do. I love this new little beauty. It's a new S/S lip ombre product, as we all know everything ombre is in trend and has been for a while. This lip product is a great way to incorporate something ombre into your look in a subtle wearable way.

It comes in sleek compact packaging which I love, it's perfect for travelling as it has a little mirror in there too! Easily done on the go. The idea of this product is to make your lips appear bigger, this comes with two lip shades, A darker one which you apply all over the lips with a lip brush and a lighter one you pat in the middle of your lips to give that ombre'd effect, I've found its best to tap the lighter colour with your finger as it gives a really nice gradient effect. The lipsticks are both creamy and comfortable to wear, they have a slight cream to powder feel but it's nothing drying on the lips.

There's 4 different shades and this is my favorite in Curious

At £9 this is a really affordable product. In the picture below you can see the swatches of the two lipsticks.



What do you think of this idea? Ombre lips your thing?
Let me know in the comments, I would love to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment