Topshop Lipsticks | Swatches & Reviews

Thursday 25 December 2014



The Topshop Lipsticks are amazing, with a wide selection of colours to choose from you can definitley find a shade thats for you. I personally love the dark shades that Topshop do. The formula is fantastic, they dont dry out your lips and arent overly creamy. The colour is so opaque, they are really true to the colour that you see in the bullet.






HAZARD

The first shade is Hazard, the colour is beautiful - it's a dark-ish, cool toned red. It has amazing lasting power and I think this would suit anyone! It's the perfect red colour. I love to wear this with soft eyes and a minimal outfit, this lipstick would definitley be the focus.


BEGUILED

This has been a fave for a while now, It's the perfect berry toned lipstick it also has a slight hue of red when its on the lips. It has a matte finish but isnt drying at all. It has small specks off shimmer in the colour when you look at it but when you apply it to your lips its not seen. This would be perfect for a night out as it would photograph beautifully.



WICKED

This shade is quite similar to Beguiled but it's much darker and has a velvety finish, this shade doesn't have a hue of red like Beguiled does, its just a deep berry colour, which I love! it's perfect for this time of the year. I find this sits comfortably on my lips. In terms of the longevity of the lipstick it lasts super well, you can eat,drink and be assured you wont have an awkward mess when your done.




SWATCHES 
left to right ; Hazard, Beguiled and Wicked.



Have you tried out any Topshop Lipsticks, or makeup?
Comment below, I'd love to know!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bright red! Beguiled is one I've had for a while and it's always my go to whenever in doubt. Great post, I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had topshop in Canada! These look really pretty and super appropriate for winter! Love your blog!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete