Asos | Huge Discounts on Makeup

Thursday 23 October 2014







I was having little gander on ASOS, as you do. I never really search up on the 
beauty/makeup side of things, I tend to lean more on the clothes. But since there is a massive 70% sale I thought I'd see if there were any offers in the beauty department. 

I came across some really great deals! Some things had huge discounts on them. I didn't get too much, just some of my drugstore favorites I was running low on and a few newbies I hadn't tried.

I purchased the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer because I needed a new one basically! This is usually £5.49 in shops but I got this for £3.50 on Asos. Complete bargain! I love this concealer due to the lightweight consistency and radiance boosting properties.

Then I was on the hunt for some mascara that I hadn't tried before. Its the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless in the Pure Black shade which is usually £8 but I found it for £5.50 on Asos. I just thought it looked quite nice on the photo so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

The first of the foundations I purchased is Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation which I had never thought of trying because I have tonnes of foundations and I didn't really need one but since this was so cheap I couldn't say no! This is usually £7 and it was on offer for £4.50, completely mind blown! It was a little tricky to find the right shade because I'd never looked at them in store before but I think I got an okay shade, it does seem slightly darker but I can work with it!

Finally I got my trusty Stay Matte Foundation, I've re-purchased this tonnes of times and loved it. It's usually £6 but was on offer for £4! This was a no brainer for me, I know my shade and it went straight in my bag. This is a light shade but it's perfect for me in the winter months when I am super duper pale. Love this foundation it keeps you looking matte all day!

You can find all these products on Asos. This is just a fraction of the stuff they do. I seen some nice Illamasqua products on sale some products with up to £10 off the original price. Also there's bundles of makeup products that Bourjois do and you can save a really great amount, up to 25%! definitely check it out if you love your bargains. You can find all I've spoke about here.

Do you shop online for your makeup or know of any other offers around? 
Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment